Renew or become a member of the Chancellor’s Council by giving on-line through the secure LSU Foundation website at lsufoundation.org/givetolsulaw
Join the Chancellor’s Council
The Chancellor’s Council is the leadership giving level of the Annual Fund. Members make an annual unrestricted contribution to the Law Center of $1,000 or more. Graduates of 5 years or fewer may join for $500, and those out of law school for 10 years or fewer may join for $750. Gifts may be pledged over 12 months.
New Membership Benefits:
- Admission for you and a guest to the annual Chancellor’s Council Dinner held each spring
- Temporary parking passes for on campus events
- 10% discount at The Cook Hotel & Conference Center (exclusions may apply)
- 20% discount on season passes to Swine Palace performances - www.swinepalace.org
- Advance notice and special invitations to events of interest at the Law Center
- Inclusion in our donor honor roll
- Chancellor’s Council annual membership card
- Chancellor’s Council car decal
Did you know that your Law Chancellor’s Council membership counts toward your class giving effort (for you reunion-bound alumni) as well as to your firm’s participation numbers in the Annual Fund competition?
Call Tracy Evans at 225/578-8705, or send an email (Tracy.Evans@law.lsu.edu) for information about Chancellor’s Council membership.
|Chancellor’s Council – Membership Levels|
|Annual Gifts to the Law Center|
(Graduate in past 5 years only)
(Graduate in past 10 years only)
Donations may be made by check or credit card. Checks are made payable to the LSU Foundation (notation LSU Law Center Chancellor’s Council). Payments can be made as a one time transaction or by installments. Payments may also be made through online giving.
Mail donations to:
LSU Paul M. Hebert Law Center
Office of Alumni Relations
400 Law Center
110 LSU Student Union Building
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-0106
Thank you for your interest in supporting LSU Law!