Support LSU Law
Great things are happening at the LSU Law Center, and a key to our success is the financial support provided by alumni and friends! Your past contributions have enabled the Law Center to secure its place as the state’s premier public law school.
There are many needs at the Law Center, and many ways that you may support our efforts. Your charitable gifts are more important than ever! From annual and endowed scholarships to special program initiatives like our new Energy Law program or our Clinical Legal Education program, private philanthropy provides critical funding for LSU Law.
Want to name a moot court program or support a named Junior Scholars’ Fellowship? Let us assist in designing a plan for your legacy gift or discuss an annual contribution. From IRAs, to stock or cash gifts, you can help to support our students, support important curricular areas, help with building enhancements, or provide faculty support.
We hope that your personal circumstances will allow you to consider a charitable gift.
Please follow one of these easy steps to support LSU Law:
- To make a gift via credit card, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure Website. (Choose LSU Law Center/Paul M. Hebert Law Center as Beneficiary Unit); then select FUND to designate your gift to a particular program).
- To make a gift via check, please simply print the Annual Fund form and mail to the Law Center on or before December 31, 2013 (See address for LSU Law Center at bottom of form.)
- To make a gift via stock, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website (Please notify Karen Soniat at 225/578-8645 (w) or 225/938-7763 (c) of your stock gift.)
- To honor or memorialize a friend, family member or loved one through a gift to LSU Law, please visit the LSU Foundation’s secure website.
- To make an estate gift, and IRA distrubtion, or other planned gift, link to http://lsu.giftlegacy.com/ and notify Karen Soniat at 225/578-8645 (w) or 225/938-7763 (c).
- To provide a new endowment gift for a scholarship or program area, please contact Karen at 225/578-8645 (w) or 225/938-7763 (c).
Click here for more details on Ways to Give.
We welcome your inquiry and hope that you will consider a gift to the Law Center. For more information about LSU Law, visit our website.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the Law Center!