The Advocacy Programs, which encompass the Law Center’s Moot Court and Trial Advocacy Programs, will hold a general informational meeting for all second and third-year students on Tuesday, August 20, from 12:40 to 1:40 pm in the Auditorium.¬† The Advocacy Programs Info Meeting will cover:
- Tryout dates and procedures for moot court (appellate advocacy), trial advocacy, and alternative dispute resolution external competition teams,
- The 2013 Opening Statement Competition (http://trialadvocacy.law.lsu.edu/opening-statement),
- The 2013 Robert Lee Tullis Moot Court Competition (http://mootcourt.law.lsu.edu/tullis),
- The Fall 2013 Ira S. Flory Mock Trial Competition (http://trialadvocacy.law.lsu.edu/flory), and
- The criteria used to select the Moot Court and Trial Advocacy Boards.
Students seeking more information about the Advocacy Programs can pick up program guides and event calendars outside Professor Brooks’s office (W155). ¬†Questions can be sent to Prof. Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org), the Moot Court Board (email@example.com), and/or the Trial Advocacy Board (firstname.lastname@example.org).