NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- 38th John H. Tucker, Jr. Lecture in Civil Law Scheduled for March 17
- Dictionary of the Civil Code: Explore French Civil Law through a Louisiana Lens
- Law Center Faculty Endorse Important Changes to Its Legal Program of Study
- LSU Law Clinic Open House: Monday, February 23
- An International Offshore Oil & Gas Comparison: UK, Norway, USA
- Thinking about LSU Law? Learn more at our Q&A Session on February 25