NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Chancellor Appoints Diversity Task Force
- 2nd Annual Legal Career Summit & Public Interest Law Society Job Fair: January 24, 2015
- Parole Assistance and Reentry Clinic Students Obtain Early Release for Clients
- LSU Law Students Achieve State’s Highest Passage Rate on July 2014 Bar Exam
- LSU Law Center Announces Alumni Leadership for Chancellor’s Council and Annual Fund
- Don’t Miss the Boat! 2015 LSU Law Apprenticeship Week