NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- "Sustainable Oil and Gas Development" focus of Liskow & Lewis Visiting Professorship in Energy Law Lecture: January 28
- Law Center Mourns Passing of Ben R. Miller, Jr.
- River Bend Tour Provides Insight Into Nuclear Industry
- Students Get Inside Look at Shell Oil
- Careers in Criminal Law
- The Voting Rights Act at 50: The Past, Present, and Future of the Right to Vote