NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Class of 2017 Arrives on Campus—201 Strong
- LSU Law Recognized in Top 10 Best Value Law School Rankings
- U.S. Senate Confirms LSU Law Alum John W. deGravelles (’74) to Federal Judgeship
- LSU Ethics and Integrity Hotline
- LSU Law Center Announces 2014 Distinguished Alumnus of the Year and Distinguished Achievement Honorees
- LSU Law Alum John P. Laborde (’49) Receives Army Week NOLA Soldier for Life Award