NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
LSU Law Center is a source of context, expertise, and knowledge for media, for alumni, for the scholarly legal community, and for lawyers in every-day practice. In this section, you’ll find basic facts about the school, about its leadership, and the news and activities of LSU Law’s vibrant community.
Be sure and read our LSU Law Magazine, as well as find news about LSU Law alums in On the Move. The Civilian, a student newspaper, is your link to coverage of day-to-day life at the Law Center. Part of the scholarly production of the Center is found in the Louisiana Law Review.
- Counterinsurgency, Guantanamo Tribunals, Women in Combat and Diversity—Topics for U.S. Army War College Talk at Law Center on April 15
- Reunited: LSU Law Center Officially Realigns with LSU
- LSU Law Student Bar Association to Host Legislative Preview
- National Champions!
- BLSA Leadership Lecture Series Fosters Relationship Between LSU Law Students and Practicing Attorneys
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center Realignment within LSU Approved for April 1